Integrated into the substrate during manufacturing, SiShield’s antimicrobial products are effective against gram-positive and gram-negative odor-causing bacteria, fungi, algae and yeasts. SiShield’s EPA-approved product line includes:
- SiS 7200 is a solvent-based solution of a Silicone Quaternary Ammonium Salt with 72% active ingredient. It produces a durable, non-leaching and non-migrating antimicrobial finish to a wide range of substrates.
- SiS AM500 is a water-based solution of a Silicone Quaternary Ammonium Salt with 5% active ingredient. It produces a durable microbiostatic coating on a broad range of surfaces. Integrated into the substrate during manufacturing, SiS AM500 is effective against gram-positive and gram-negative odor-causing bacteria, fungi, algae and yeasts to protect treated surfaces. This product is water-based and environmentally-friendly.
SiShield’s NEW EPA Registered product is a one-step cleaner, deodorizer, disinfectant and antimicrobial that is effective yet economical. This product can be used in numerous settings: hospitals, medical facilities, nursing homes, schools, and daycares to name a few.
- SiS 200D is a water solution of a stabilized organosilane antimicrobial agent and disinfectant that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses, and fungi. The world’s first patented water-based, durable, non-toxic, relatively safe, and non-flammable, non-leaching and non-migrating (after it is bound), odorless and colorless disinfectant and microbiostatic agent, that can be used to clean and disinfect poultry and animal care, agriculture, industrial and institutional facilities, including food and animal processing plants. In addition, SiS 200D is a one-step disinfectant and antimicrobial cleaner for hospitals, schools and homes. This product is registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as a disinfectant and microbiostatic agent. SiS 200D is found to be effective against highly pathogenic Avian Influenza A (H5N1) virus, MRSA, & Fungicidal Efficacy against Trychophyton Mentagrophytes, (based on completed and certified tests results by a GLP independent lab), in addition to other non-health related organisms, such as bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus that may cause odor, stain, discoloration and deterioration of the treated product. Once properly applied, the active ingredient forms a protective and invisible layer on the surface and becomes an integral part of the surface.
SiShield’s water-based antimicrobial products provide residual protection against deterioration, stains and odors caused by fungi (mold and mildew), bacteria and algae. These products can be used on almost any surface and are tailored for consumer packaged goods and remediation as effective, user-friendly, end-use products.
- SiS AM150 is a stable aqueous solution of a Silicone Quaternary Ammonium Salt with 1.5% active ingredient. It produces a durable microbiostatic coating on a broad range of surfaces. SiS AM150 will provide effective protection of treated surfaces against odor-causing bacteria and fungi. SiS AM150 can easily be integrated into the substrate during the manufacturing process or applied topically. This product is ideal for a wide variety of usages in different markets and is water-based and environmentally-friendly.
- SiS AM75 is the newest SiShield product and is designed for consumer-grade application with 0.75% active ingredient. It is approved by the EPA for commercial applications in homes, offices, automobiles and commercial/industrial properties. SiS AM75 is formulated as a ready-to-use product, and is used for treatment of surfaces in indoor and outdoor environments to control odor-causing mold and bacterial growth.
- TRISILGARD™ is SiShield’s new Consumer Packaged Product with 0.75% active ingredient. Trisilgard™ is an odorless, colorless and eco-friendly microbe shield that protects the surfaces you apply it on for weeks at a time. It inhibits the growth of single-cell microorganisms and provides antimicrobial protection against harmful odor-causing bacteria, yeast, mildew, and mold that come in contact with the surface immediately. For more information on this product, please visit our website at www.trisilgard.com. You may purchase this product directly by clicking on this link TRISILGARD™.
- SiShield’s Hand Sanitizer provides a protective antimicrobial barrier on the skin that is long-lasting – up to 8 hours – even after washing your hands. Our Hand Sanitizer is alcohol-free, odorless, fast drying with no sticky residue. It is a skin moisturizer that is formulated with nourishing skin-conditioning oils for a skin-friendly hand sanitizer that soothes your skin and prevents dryness. This product is safe to use throughout the day to help protect against the spread of germs. SiShield’s Hand Sanitizer is currently available in an easy to carry 18ml credit card size mist dispenser. You may purchase SiShield’s Hand Sanitizer directly by clicking on this link.
Use SiShield antimicrobial formulations safely and accordance with the registered EPA labels. Always read the label, MSDS and product information before use. The products described herein may not be registered or may be registered only for certain uses.