What to Know Now about COVID-19
2020 is behind us, but the fight against the Coronavirus Pandemic goes on. The United States has embarked on one of the largest mass-vaccination efforts in American history. Each state’s health department determines how vaccines are distributed. You can look up your state or territory to find your health department’s specific information here.
To best protect yourself against COVID-19, the CDC still recommends wearing a mask, staying at least 6 feet from others, avoiding crowds and washing your hands as often as possible.
What else can you do to protect yourself against COVID-19?
- Avoid contact with anyone feeling sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash cloth face masks often
- Wash your hands after touching or removing your mask
- Clean contact surfaces in and around your home often. For lasting protection, check out our line of surface protectants and disinfectants here
Are SiShield products effective against Coronavirus?
We have received the final audited report after being tested at an approved EPA laboratory. The SiS 200D RTU product has been found to have virucidal efficacy of 99.97% when tested against Human Coronavirus Strain 229 E, ATCC VR-740. This information has been submitted to the EPA and is currently pending approval for the EPA “N” List, the list of disinfectants expected to kill Coronavirus when used as directed.
Here are some additional reference links with more information on how to help protect yourself and your loved ones: