What to Know Now about COVID-19
2020 is behind us, but the fight against the Coronavirus Pandemic goes on. The United States has embarked on one of the largest mass-vaccination efforts in American history. Each state’s health department determines how vaccines are distributed. You can look up your state or territory to find your health department’s specific information here.
To best protect yourself against COVID-19, the CDC still recommends wearing a mask, staying at least 6 feet from others, avoiding crowds and washing your hands as often as possible.
What else can you do to protect yourself against COVID-19?
- Avoid contact with anyone feeling sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash cloth face masks often
- Wash your hands after touching or removing your mask
- Clean contact surfaces in and around your home often. For lasting protection, check out our line of surface protectants and disinfectants here
Are SiShield products effective against Coronavirus?
Our ready-to-use disinfectant, SiS 200D RTU, is on the Environmental Protection Agency’s list of products expected to kill COVID-19 when used according to the label directions. SiS 200D RTU eliminates 99.9% of Human Coronavirus, Strain 229 E on hard, non-porous environmental surfaces.
Here are some additional reference links with more information on how to help protect yourself and your loved ones: